Welcome to the International Living Donor Liver Transplant Registry | LDLTregistry.org
LDLTregistry.org is a multidisciplinary collaborative of international physicians to study the outcomes of Living Donor Liver Transplantation (LDLT).
The goal of LDLTregistry.org is to improve the practice of LDLT by sharing of research and innovation.
Patient and Center Recruitment is open!
If you are new to LDLTregistry.org, please follow the steps below:
- Access the study protocol.
- Form a team of up to 3 people to collect data.
- Identify an additional local auditor (data monitor, not a surgeon).
- Register your participation.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Obtain necessary local approvals (if required).
- Read the instructions on how to use our platform.
- Submit cases to our electronic Case Report Form (eCRF).
If you are a patient of member of the public, click here for more information.