The responsibilities of the Regional and Country Leaders include, among others:
- Recruit and co-ordinate collaborators in their own country or region.
- This would involve identifying all transplant centres and colleagues from their country.
- Encourage each center to form a team of three collaborators and one auditor (data monitor).
- Country leaders will be the link between their country and the LDLTregistry.org senior leadership.
- Assist local investigators with IRB approvals, if required and share these with other centres.
- Provide evidence of such activities to the Administration Committee of LDLTregistry.org
- Provide additional scientific and administrative support to their collaborators.
Can there be more than one Country Leader?
- There may be more than one country leader.
- They will share the above responsibilities.
- The number of country leaders will be proportionate to the number of participating centres and the transplant workload in that country.
Why become a Country Leader?
- Become part of a growing global LDLT research.
- Obtain citable co-authorship, accreditation for leadership and access the raw data for future studies.
How can you get involved?
- Click here to register your participation and indicate in the form that you would like to become a country leader. Alternatively you may email us at admin@LDLTregistry.org